Thursday, May 28, 2009

3 years...

Can you believe it! Amanda and I have been married for 3 years now. It's amazing! Not the "I can't believe we haven't killed each other" amazing, but the "I never saw myself at this point in my life" amazing. Time has really flown by and there is not a moment that I regret.

I love Amanda more than anything and I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else. She is a strong, beautiful, and smart woman and as many of you would probably agree she is the perfect person to put me in my place. I've learned a lot over the past three years and I couldn't be where I am today with out Amanda. I'm looking forward to another year together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you so much. I can hardly believe it, too! Time flies when you're married to such a great person. :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been 3 yrs already! Amanda's right..time does fly when your married to a great person...we're going to celebrate 15 yrs in November...I can hardly believe it!
Leslie

Unknown said...

That's a big right on buddy, we're 3 years this August as well. I have to agree with you both - it's friggin' awesome!