Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Motivation

Its been about 3 weeks since we've been back from Texas and I'm having a hell of a time trying to find motivation to do anything. I'm sure its partially due to the fact that I've had the crud for the past week and a half. I've got a list of things to do at work, that I've been avoiding. I've finally gotten myself to go to the gym which I've been avoiding for that last few weeks (and I'm paying for it). The weather has been beautiful lately and all I want to do when I get home is nap. I've even been leaving work early (well at 4 when I'm suppose too). I need to be going fishing or taking Royce on a walk, I think he's even been frustrated with me. So I'm going to spend the next few hours this evening to do something productive and try get myself motivated again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd say you're just fine. You went to texas for a great gathering. You got back home and did what we all do. Get up, go to work, think about being home while at work and thus not do any work, get home and think you don't want to go back to work tomorrow which it's those thoughts that make you tired and as a result you don't take Royce for a walk which aggrevates him(you could take Amanda for a walk, hehehe). Ultimately, work is the reason on this one - bad thing is we can't quit. CRAP!! That's okay, we're just fine being motivated to do nothing for a change =)