Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year, New Decade...

I know it has been a while since my last post, but I want to wish everyone a happy New Year.

It's amazing to think back on the last 10 years. So much has happened and it doesn't seem that long ago. 10 years ago I was a senior in high school preparing to graduate and move away to college. Today, I'm a married man, with a mortgage, a car payment, and I'm dreading to go back to work on Monday after 2 weeks off of work. This by no means is a bad thing, it is actually a great blessing, but 10 years ago I probably would have never envisioned myself where I am today.

From 2000 to 2010 a lot has happened and a lot has changed in my life. God has blessed me with lots of new friends, a good paying job, a wonderful and beautiful wife, and a great family. All these blessings I'd like to say were all part of my 10 year plan, but that would be a lie. To me these blessings are all proof that God is in control and has a plan for us all.

I'm excited to find out what the next 10 years have in store for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see what the next 10 years holds for us, too. However... I recently learned that 2010 is actually the LAST year of the decade, and 2011 is technically the new decade. Who knew?! :)